Sandra Mereos Crosswell
Company: Bank of America
Title: SVP/BISO (Cloud)
CSO/CISO responsible for security, risk and compliance for a security company. Innovative leader skilled in Vulnerability, Red-Teaming, Compliance, Risk and building new programs.
* Drive the development, communication and implementation of the CEO's vision and planned initiatives for Information Technology & Security.
* Collaborate and build consensus with the management team to develop and implement IT programs that enable the business, balancing functionality and availability with security and speed.
* Build, manage, mentor and retain a world-class team of IT and Information Security personnel.
* Implement a process to assess current state against industry standard maturity models for IT and Security, driving continuous improvement programs.
* Communicate security threats, translating risk to leadership to prioritize initiatives and spending.
* Approve and prioritize projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
* Ensure operational integrity and business continuity of information systems.
* Represent company at Conferences, Partner Events, Webinars, media (articles, interviews)
* Establish Governance, Risk and Compliance Programs, including SOC1/2, GDPR, PCI, etc.