In this Fireside Chat, Marc Crudgington will sit down with Andy Bennett and discuss The Coming Cyber War. As we have seen over the past number of years, tensions as well as socioeconomic shifts in countries across the globe along with the advancement and proliferation of cybersecurity tools and technology are creating the potential for cyberwarfare.
What does this mean for the United States and what do our government leaders need to do?
What will be the next cyber or technology wave that contributes to this?
What do corporate and technology executives need to know?
How as cybersecurity and technology leaders can you prepare?
This interactive presentation will highlight key aspects of Privacy now and for 2021 and how to respond.
Takeaways for attendees include:
1. A Summary of Schrems-II and ideas for continued Onward Transfers
2. What the two recent massive fines regarding GDPR could mean to you
3. Discussing Contract Tracing amid a Privacy Revolution
4. Presenting California’s Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the Attorney General's Regulations
5. Knowledge of Controlled Reception Pattern Antenna (CRPA / CCPA 2.0) and how to better prepare